US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500 futures dip as Cyprus talks go on
NEW YORK, March 24
NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - S&P 500 stock index futures dipped in late Sunday trading as last-mintue talks to save Cyprus from financial meltdown went on. S&P 500 futures were down 2.1 points as trading resumed, before turning nearly flat, while S&P E-mini futures were also unchanged.
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Winter storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South