US STOCKS SNAPSHOT - S&P 500 futures dip as Cyprus talks go on
NEW YORK, March 24
NEW YORK, March 24 (Reuters) - S&P 500 stock index futures dipped in late Sunday trading as last-mintue talks to save Cyprus from financial meltdown went on. S&P 500 futures were down 2.1 points as trading resumed, before turning nearly flat, while S&P E-mini futures were also unchanged.
- Army officer takes charge in Burkina Faso, ousting general |
- UK says will pay off part of World War One-era debt next year
- Kurdish peshmerga forces enter Syria's Kobani after further air strikes |
- Branson to meet Virgin Galactic space team after crash |
- Test flight of Virgin Galactic spaceship ends in fatal crash in California