Best Buy founder returns as chairman emeritus
March 25 (Reuters) - Best Buy Co Inc said its founder Richard Schulze is coming back to the company as chairman emeritus.
Schulze has also nominated two members to the board, as earlier agreed.
Schulze, who founded Best Buy in 1966, was forced out as Best Buy chairman in June after an internal probe found he had not informed the board of allegations that former Chief Executive Brian Dunn was having an inappropriate relationship with a female employee.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote