Most Cyprus banks to reopen Tuesday, Central Bank source
NICOSIA, March 25
NICOSIA, March 25 (Reuters) - Most Cyprus banks will reopen on Tuesday but the Bank of Cyprus and Popular Bank will reopen on Thursday, a Central Bank source said.
"All banks with the exception of Popular and Bank of Cyprus will reopen on Tuesday," the Central Bank source said on Monday.
Popular and Bank of Cyprus would re-open on March 28 and restrictions of a 100 euro ($130)-per-day withdrawal limit from cashpoints, introduced on Sunday, would remain in force until then, the source added.
- Divers struggle in search for South Korean ferry survivors |
- Three dead in east Ukraine, Putin warns of 'abyss' |
- California city evacuation lifted after military ordnance found
- Teen in 'Jihad Jane' case to be sentenced on U.S. terror charges
- Search for Malaysia jet refocuses on drone scans of sea floor