Russian PM says "stealing continues" in Cyprus
MOSCOW, March 25
MOSCOW, March 25 (Reuters) - Russia reacted with anger on Monday to a European Union bailout of Cyprus that will result in heavy losses for foreign depositors at Cypriot banks.
"In my view, the stealing of what has already been stolen continues," Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev was quoted by news agencies as telling a meeting of government officials.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |