Cyprus bailout deal to be put to Eurogroup - parliament speaker
NICOSIA, March 25
NICOSIA, March 25 (Reuters) - A bailout deal between Cyprus and its international lenders is "taking shape" and will be put to the finance ministers of the 17-nation euro zone for approval, the speaker of the Cypriot parliament said.
"It seems that the whole process is nearing an agreement," Yiannakis Omirou told reporters in the Cypriot capital, Nicosia. "A proposal is taking shape, an agreement, a programme ... that will put in the next half hour, or hour, to the Eurogroup," he said.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data