S.Korea's Hyundai Mipo Dockyard wins $281 mln order for 4 vessels
SEOUL, March 25
SEOUL, March 25 (Reuters) - Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Co said on Monday it won a 314.8 billion won ($281 million) order to build four pure car and truck carrier (PCTC) vessels from an unnamed firm based in the Middle East.
The contract is due to be completed by August 2015, the South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing.
($1 = 1119.3500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement