S.Korea's Hyundai Mipo Dockyard wins $281 mln order for 4 vessels
SEOUL, March 25
SEOUL, March 25 (Reuters) - Hyundai Mipo Dockyard Co said on Monday it won a 314.8 billion won ($281 million) order to build four pure car and truck carrier (PCTC) vessels from an unnamed firm based in the Middle East.
The contract is due to be completed by August 2015, the South Korean shipbuilder said in a regulatory filing.
($1 = 1119.3500 Korean won) (Reporting by Joyce Lee; Editing by Jacqueline Wong)
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- U.S. diplomats, but not prosecutors, seek to quell India dispute |
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Last-minute Obamacare exemption for those with canceled plans