ILFC says gets one plane back in India dispute
PARIS, March 25
PARIS, March 25 (Reuters) - Aircraft lessor International Lease Finance Corp said on Monday it had successfully removed one of six aircraft stranded in India by a dispute over bills left unpaid by the suspension of operations at Kingfisher Airlines.
Financiers have warned that failure to resolve the dispute could starve India of funds needed to develop its aviation industry.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data