ILFC says gets one plane back in India dispute
PARIS, March 25
PARIS, March 25 (Reuters) - Aircraft lessor International Lease Finance Corp said on Monday it had successfully removed one of six aircraft stranded in India by a dispute over bills left unpaid by the suspension of operations at Kingfisher Airlines.
Financiers have warned that failure to resolve the dispute could starve India of funds needed to develop its aviation industry.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper vows tighter security after Parliament attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement