ILFC says gets one plane back in India dispute
PARIS, March 25
PARIS, March 25 (Reuters) - Aircraft lessor International Lease Finance Corp said on Monday it had successfully removed one of six aircraft stranded in India by a dispute over bills left unpaid by the suspension of operations at Kingfisher Airlines.
Financiers have warned that failure to resolve the dispute could starve India of funds needed to develop its aviation industry.
- Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard: report |
- UPDATE 4-Malaysia Airlines plane crashes in South China Sea with 239 people aboard - report
- China draws red line' on North Korea, says won't allow war on peninsula
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- Malaysian plane crashed off Vietnam coast: state media