Exxon Mobil to invest $1.65 bln in Iraq's West Qurna 1-official
BASRA, Iraq, March 25
BASRA, Iraq, March 25 (Reuters) - Exxon Mobil has allocated $1.65 billion to develop Iraq's West Qurna 1 oilfield in 2013, up from $1.6 billion last year, the head of the joint management committee for the field told Reuters.
Madhi Abdul Razzaq said production from the field would rise to 540,000 barrels per of oil per day (bpd) by mid-2013 from the current 480,000 bpd.
By the end of the year, output will reach 600,000 bpd and in 2015 it will hit 900,000 bpd, he said.
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |