Japan PM: Recent fx moves will have positive impact on economy
TOKYO, March 25
TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Monday that the recent movements in the foreign exchange market will have positive impact on the Japanese economy.
Abe, speaking in parliament, also said he saw no risk of the economy falling into stagflation.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data