Japan PM: Recent fx moves will have positive impact on economy
TOKYO, March 25
TOKYO, March 25 (Reuters) - Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said on Monday that the recent movements in the foreign exchange market will have positive impact on the Japanese economy.
Abe, speaking in parliament, also said he saw no risk of the economy falling into stagflation.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image