JA Solar loss widens as prices remain weak
March 25 (Reuters) - China-based solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co reported a seventh straight quarterly loss as prices for panels that convert sunlight into electricity remained low.
Net loss widened to $102.4 million, or $2.65 per American Depositary Share (ADS), in the fourth quarter from $68.3 million, or $0.39 per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 13 percent to $268.1 million.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Yemeni al Qaeda says attack on hospital was mistake
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East