JA Solar loss widens as prices remain weak
March 25 (Reuters) - China-based solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co reported a seventh straight quarterly loss as prices for panels that convert sunlight into electricity remained low.
Net loss widened to $102.4 million, or $2.65 per American Depositary Share (ADS), in the fourth quarter from $68.3 million, or $0.39 per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 13 percent to $268.1 million.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on fighters in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York