JA Solar loss widens as prices remain weak
March 25 (Reuters) - China-based solar equipment maker JA Solar Holdings Co reported a seventh straight quarterly loss as prices for panels that convert sunlight into electricity remained low.
Net loss widened to $102.4 million, or $2.65 per American Depositary Share (ADS), in the fourth quarter from $68.3 million, or $0.39 per ADS, a year earlier.
Revenue fell 13 percent to $268.1 million.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead