Kuwait oil minister says market a little oversupplied
KUWAIT, March 25
KUWAIT, March 25 (Reuters) - Kuwait produced less than 2.9 million barrels of oil per day in March, which is just below its average production rate, because of maintenance activities, Kuwait's oil minister told reporters on Monday on the sidelines of an energy conference in Kuwait.
"It is little bit less than 2.9 (million barrels of oil a day)" he said. Kuwait produces on average around 3 million bpd.
"There is a little bit of oversupply" he said, referring to global oil markets. (Reporting By Sylvia Westall; editing by Keiron Henderson)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |