Europe stock futures signal rally on Cyprus deal
PARIS, March 25
PARIS, March 25 (Reuters) - European stock index futures pointed to a rally at the open on Monday after Cyprus reached a deal with international lenders for a 10 billion euro bailout, averting a collapse of the island's banking system.
At 0702 GMT, futures for Euro STOXX 50, for Germany's DAX for France's CAC and for UK FTSE 100 were up 0.5-1.6 percent.
- Malaysian airplane investigators look at suicide as possible motive |
- Planning could hold key to disappearance of Flight MH370 |
- U.S., EU set sanctions as Putin recognizes Crimea "sovereignty" |
- Magnitude 4.4 earthquake rocks Los Angeles area
- Russian government admits economy in crisis as Ukraine weighs