Euro falls 1 pct to four month low vs U.S. dollar
NEW YORK, March 25
NEW YORK, March 25 (Reuters) - The euro dropped more than 1 percent in value against the U.S. dollar on Monday, extending its loses to a four-month low in the wake of Cyprus's deal with international lenders to rescue its banking sector.
The euro fell to a session low of $1.2829, according to Reuters data. It last traded at $1.2835, down 1.2 percent.
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Police move against protesters as calm dissolves in Ferguson, Missouri
- 'No' from one Iraq villager triggered Islamic State mass killings |
- Islamic State says beheads U.S. journalist, holds another
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |