Philippine Airlines looking to buy 20 Boeing 777X jets
MANILA, March 25
MANILA, March 25 (Reuters) - Philippine Airlines (PAL) said it is looking to buy 20 Boeing 777X jets as part of its multi-billion-dollar re-fleeting programme.
"It depends on the price. We are looking at the new Boeing 777X. We may buy 10 and, if it performs well, we'll exercise an option for 10 more," PAL President Ramon Ang told reporters on Monday.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Seagram chairman, WJC head Edgar Bronfman dead at 84
- U.S. aircraft hit by gunfire in South Sudan as conflict worsens |