Philippine Airlines looking to buy 20 Boeing 777X jets
MANILA, March 25
MANILA, March 25 (Reuters) - Philippine Airlines (PAL) said it is looking to buy 20 Boeing 777X jets as part of its multi-billion-dollar re-fleeting programme.
"It depends on the price. We are looking at the new Boeing 777X. We may buy 10 and, if it performs well, we'll exercise an option for 10 more," PAL President Ramon Ang told reporters on Monday.
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- Islamic State opens new anti-U.S. front with beheading video