Philippine Airlines looking to buy 20 Boeing 777X jets
MANILA, March 25
MANILA, March 25 (Reuters) - Philippine Airlines (PAL) said it is looking to buy 20 Boeing 777X jets as part of its multi-billion-dollar re-fleeting programme.
"It depends on the price. We are looking at the new Boeing 777X. We may buy 10 and, if it performs well, we'll exercise an option for 10 more," PAL President Ramon Ang told reporters on Monday.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Canada's Harper pledges tougher security laws after attack |
- Some U.S. hospitals weigh withholding care to Ebola patients
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown