BRIEF-Ratos says buys Finland's Nebula
STOCKHOLM, March 25
STOCKHOLM, March 25 (Reuters) - Ratos : * Says buys Nebula, price (enterprise value) 82.5 MEUR * Says has signed agreement, together with Rite Ventures and the company's management, to acquire Nebula Oy, Finland's leading provider of cloud services to small and medium-sized companies * Says purchase price (enterprise value) for 100% of the company amounts to EUR 82.5 million, of which Ratos will provide equity of approximately EUR 35 million * Says subsequent earn-outs may be paid * Says Nebula has a total of about 34,000 customers and sales in 2012 totalled EUR 24.2 million with an operating profit (EBITA) of EUR 8.1 million
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image