Tessera says searching for new CEO, overhauling board
March 25 (Reuters) - Technology patent firm Tessera Technologies Inc said it is searching for a new chief executive to replace Robert Young.
Activist hedge fund Starboard Value had called for the sacking of the CEO and an overhaul of the board of Tessera earlier this month.
The company on Monday named three new independent directors and said it intends to nominate six independent directors at its annual shareholder meeting.
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- Flights delayed as air pollution hits record in Shanghai
- Amish girl in Ohio will not be forced to resume chemo for cancer
- South Africa mourns Mandela, will bury him on December 15 |