Aker Solutions wins $850 million deal from Total in Congo
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solutions (AKSO.OL) won an $850 million contract from energy firm Total (TOTF.PA) to deliver a subsea production system for its Moho Nord project in the Republic of the Congo, it said on Monday.
Work on the project, 75 kilometers offshore, includes the delivery of 28 vertical subsea trees, including wellhead systems, two installation and workover control systems, seven manifold structures, subsea control and tie-in systems.
First deliveries of the Moho subsea production system is scheduled for the second quarter of 2014.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |