Aker Solutions wins $850 million deal from Total in Congo
OSLO (Reuters) - Norwegian oil services firm Aker Solutions (AKSO.OL) won an $850 million contract from energy firm Total (TOTF.PA) to deliver a subsea production system for its Moho Nord project in the Republic of the Congo, it said on Monday.
Work on the project, 75 kilometers offshore, includes the delivery of 28 vertical subsea trees, including wellhead systems, two installation and workover control systems, seven manifold structures, subsea control and tie-in systems.
First deliveries of the Moho subsea production system is scheduled for the second quarter of 2014.
(Reporting by Balazs Koranyi)
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.