Beiersdorf chief of Europe/North America ops steps down
FRANKFURT, March 26
FRANKFURT, March 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Beiersdorf said Peter Feld, the board member responsible for the Europe/North America region, is leaving the company at his own request and on amicable terms.
The maker of Nivea skin cream said on Tuesday that Feld will leave on July 31 after three years in office, leaving three people on the management board.
Chief Executive Stefan Heidenreich will assume Feld's duties until further notice, it said.
Beiersdorf generates 57 percent of its annual sales in Europe and around 7 percent in North America. (Reporting by Maria Sheahan)
- U.S.'s Kerry expresses regret to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- Mega Millions winners in Georgia, California to split $648 million |
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Fed cuts bond buying in first step away from historic stimulus |