Charleston Ed. Excellence to sell $351 mln bonds April 1 week
March 26 (Reuters) - Charleston Educational Excellence Financing Corp, S.C. is expecting to sell $351.330 million of installment purchase revenue refunding bonds during the week of April 1, said a market source on Tuesday.
The series 2013B bonds will be issued for the Charleston County School District, S.C. project.
Wells Fargo Securities is the lead manager of the sale according to the preliminary official statement.
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions