United Technologies Completes Sale of Electric Power Systems Unit
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130326:nPnNE83709 HARTFORD, Conn., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) today announced it has completed the sale of the former Goodrich Corporation electric power systems business to Safran for approximately $400 million. Sale of the electric power systems unit was one of the two divestitures required by regulatory authorities as a condition of UTC's acquisition of Goodrich Corporation. UTC completed the sale of the other unit, the legacy Goodrich pumps and engine controls business, earlier this month. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. UTC-IR Contact: Ian Race, UTC (860) 728-6515 www.utc.com SOURCE United Technologies Corp.
- With no sign of missing plane, search spreads far across land and sea |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source