United Technologies Completes Sale of Electric Power Systems Unit
For best results when printing this announcement, please click on the link below: http://pdf.reuters.com/pdfnews/pdfnews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130326:nPnNE83709 HARTFORD, Conn., March 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- United Technologies Corp. (NYSE: UTX) today announced it has completed the sale of the former Goodrich Corporation electric power systems business to Safran for approximately $400 million. Sale of the electric power systems unit was one of the two divestitures required by regulatory authorities as a condition of UTC's acquisition of Goodrich Corporation. UTC completed the sale of the other unit, the legacy Goodrich pumps and engine controls business, earlier this month. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. UTC-IR Contact: Ian Race, UTC (860) 728-6515 www.utc.com SOURCE United Technologies Corp.
- Israel keeps up Gaza assault; diplomats seek ceasefire |
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Rebels likely downed Malaysian jet 'by mistake': U.S. officials
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food