Czech Philip Morris proposes CZK 900/share dividend
PRAGUE, March 26
PRAGUE, March 26 (Reuters) - Czech tobacco group Philip Morris CR proposed paying a gross dividend of 900 Czech crowns ($45.00) per share from 2012 profit and retained earnings, down from a 920 crown pay-out the year before, it said on Tuesday.
Consolidated net profit fell 3.9 percent in 2012 to 2.44 billion crowns, or 889 crowns per share, the company said in its annual report posted on its website.
The Czech cigarette maker is majority owned by Philip Morris International.
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |
- Shelling of Gaza school kills at least 15; toll nears 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC