Bank of Cyprus Chairman Artemis submits resignation-source
NICOSIA, March 26
NICOSIA, March 26 (Reuters) - Andreas Artemis, the chairman of Cyprus's biggest commerical bank, the Bank of Cyprus , has submitted his resignation, a source at the bank said on Tuesday.
"He sent a resignation letter this morning which will be examined by the Board of Directors convening this afternoon," the bank source said, requesting anonymity.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Russia media say Crimea votes 93 percent to quit Ukraine |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat