France to raise 4.5 bln euros with new 30-year bond
PARIS, March 26
PARIS, March 26 (Reuters) - France is set to raise 4.5 billion euros through the issue on Tuesday of a new 30-year benchmark bond by syndication, a source close to one of the banks lead managing the deal said.
The bond, which matures on May 25, 2045 and replaces the 2041 OAT bond as the 30-year benchmark, drew demand worth more than 7 billion euros ($9.02 billion), the source said. The coupon should be around 3 percent.
- Lost airliner was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data