S&P revises Greensburg Salem School District outlook to negative
March 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Tuesday revised its outlook on Greensburg Salem School District, Pennsylvania, to negative from stable.
S&P said the outlook revision "reflects our assessment of the district's declining financial position stemming from four consecutive deficits for the past four fiscal years and a projected deficit for the current fiscal year."
The credit ratings agency also affirmed the district's A-plus school issuer credit rating.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- U.S. National Security Council aware of reports that second American killed in Syria