S&P revises Greensburg Salem School District outlook to negative
March 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Tuesday revised its outlook on Greensburg Salem School District, Pennsylvania, to negative from stable.
S&P said the outlook revision "reflects our assessment of the district's declining financial position stemming from four consecutive deficits for the past four fiscal years and a projected deficit for the current fiscal year."
The credit ratings agency also affirmed the district's A-plus school issuer credit rating.
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- At least four servicemen killed in eastern Ukraine |
- Man charged with killing six members of same Texas family |
- Taliban sympathizer posts pictures of smiling Bowe Bergdahl
- Israel presses on with Gaza offensive, Palestinians fire rockets |