New Issue- Evonik prices 500 mln euro 2020 bond
March 26(Reuters) -Following are terms and conditions
of a bond priced on Tuesday.
Borrower Evonik Industries AG
Issue Amount 500 million euro
Maturity Date April 8, 2020
Coupon 1.875 pct
Reoffer price 99.185
Spread 75 basis points
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps
Payment Date April 8, 2013
Lead Manager(s) Citi, CMZ, Mitsubishi & Societe Generale
Ratings Baa2 (Moody's)
Listing Euro MTF
Full fees Undisclosed
Denoms (K) 1
Governing Law German
Notes Launched under issuer's EMTN programme
Security details and RIC, when available, will be
Customers can right-click on the code for
performance analysis of this new issue
For ratings information, double click on
For all bonds data, double click on
For Top international bonds news
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
where assigned, and hit the newskey (F9 on Reuters terminals)
Data supplied by International Insider.
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote