REG-Lilly (Eli) & Co: Doc re Proxy Statements
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Company Lilly (Eli) & Co. TIDM LEL Headline Doc re Proxy Statements Lilly (Eli) & Co. March 26, 2013 Eli Lilly and Company Proxy Statement on Form DEF 14A for the 2013 annual meeting of stockholders The Proxy Statement on Form DEF 14A for the 2013 annual meeting of stockholders is available for inspection at http://www.info-financiere.fr, the French officially appointed mechanism for the central storage of regulated information. Eli Lilly and Company makes available free of charge on its website, its Annual Report on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, Current Reports on Form 8-K, reports filed pursuant to Section 16 of the U.S. Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and amendments to those reports filed with or furnished to the SEC as soon as reasonably practicable after Eli Lilly and Company electronically files these documents with, or furnishes them to, the SEC. These documents are posted on Eli Lilly and Company's website at www.lilly.com - under "Investors." The SEC maintains a website that contains reports, proxy statements and other information regarding issuers that file electronically with the SEC. These materials may be obtained electronically by accessing the SEC's home page at www.sec.gov. Copies of the above referenced information will also be made available, free of charge, upon written request to the Company's secretary at Lilly Corporate Center, Indianapolis, Indiana 46285, U.S.A. CONTACT: Jamie E. Haney, 317.277-3278 END
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |