REG-Lilly (Eli) & Co: Statement re Intention to Cancel Listing of Shares
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
Company Lilly (Eli) & Co. TIDM LEL Headline Further re: Intention to Cancel Listing INTENTION TO CANCEL LISTING OF SHARES Further to the announcement made on 27 February 2013, Eli Lilly and Company hereby announces that the cancellation of the listing of its shares of common stock, no par value, on the Official List and the cancellation of the trading of its shares on the London Stock Exchange will now take effect on 28 March 2013 and not 27 March 2013. Enquiries: Jamie E. Haney Counsel - Corporate Securities and Assistant Secretary +1 (317) 277-3278 firstname.lastname@example.org END
- U.S.' Kerry voices 'regret' to India over diplomat case |
- Washington, DC city council raises minimum wage to $11.50/hr in 2016
- China confirms near miss with U.S. ship in South China Sea
- Medical bills underlie 60 percent of U.S. bankrupts: study
- Mega Millions winning lottery tickets sold in California, Georgia |