KILL NCR to Make Everyday Easier for Managers and Travelers at Oman Airports’ New Terminals
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130326:nBw265810a --(Business Wire)-- NCR Corporation requests that their press release NewsItemId: 20130326005810 entitled "NCR to Make Everyday Easier for Managers and Travelers at Oman Airports` New Terminals" be removed. NCR Corporation Mark Scott, 678-808-7721 (ph) 404-431-8733 (cell) Mark.Scott@ncr.com Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Atheists face death in 13 countries, global discrimination: study
- South Africa admits mistake over 'schizophrenic' Mandela signer |
- Pope attacks mega-salaries and wealth gap in peace message
- Missouri executes man for killing good Samaritan motorist in 1994
- Thai military chief rebuffs meeting request in blow to protesters |