Bank of Canada buys back C$214.9 mln of bonds
TORONTO, March 26
TORONTO, March 26 (Reuters) - The Bank of Canada said on Tuesday it bought back C$214.9 million ($210.32 million) of three bonds in a cash management repurchase operation.
The next cash management bond repurchase operation will be on April 2.
- Insight: How U.S. spying cost Boeing multibillion-dollar jet contract
- Exclusive: Secret contract tied NSA and security industry pioneer |
- With Fed out of the way, what's next on Wall Street?
- Insight: For Chinese farmers, a rare welcome in Russia's Far East
- Millions of Target shoppers face new debit card limits |