Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK, March 26
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session high in early afternoon trade on Tuesday.
Some traders said a bounce in Treasury yields helped lift dollar/yen.
The dollar rose as high as 94.61 yen, according to Reuters data, and was last at 94.55, up 0.4 percent on the day.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- At least 15 killed by shelling of Gaza school; toll exceeds 760 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- U.S. House panel votes to authorize lawsuit against Obama
- Lawyers call for outside probe of 'bungled' Arizona execution |