Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK, March 26
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session high in early afternoon trade on Tuesday.
Some traders said a bounce in Treasury yields helped lift dollar/yen.
The dollar rose as high as 94.61 yen, according to Reuters data, and was last at 94.55, up 0.4 percent on the day.
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- U.S. diplomat travels to West Africa as Ebola quarantine moves take hold |
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking