Dollar extends gains versus yen, hits session high
NEW YORK, March 26
NEW YORK, March 26 (Reuters) - The dollar extended gains versus the yen to hit a session high in early afternoon trade on Tuesday.
Some traders said a bounce in Treasury yields helped lift dollar/yen.
The dollar rose as high as 94.61 yen, according to Reuters data, and was last at 94.55, up 0.4 percent on the day.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky in Germany after pardon |
- Target probe eyes overseas hackers; stolen cards for sale online
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter