Italy's Moleskine narrows IPO price range -source
MILAN, March 26
MILAN, March 26 (Reuters) - The price range of Italy's Moleskine initial share offering (IPO) has been narrowed towards the middle of the previous range, according to a source close to the offer.
"The guidance is between 2.2 and 2.4 euros per share," the source said.
The initial range was between 2.00 and 2.65 euros per share, valuing the company at up to 560 million euros ($721.4 million).
Order books on the listing, being run by Goldman Sachs , Mediobanca and UBS, are expected to close on March 27, with the company making its market debut on April 3.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions