Italy's Moleskine narrows IPO price range -source
MILAN, March 26
MILAN, March 26 (Reuters) - The price range of Italy's Moleskine initial share offering (IPO) has been narrowed towards the middle of the previous range, according to a source close to the offer.
"The guidance is between 2.2 and 2.4 euros per share," the source said.
The initial range was between 2.00 and 2.65 euros per share, valuing the company at up to 560 million euros ($721.4 million).
Order books on the listing, being run by Goldman Sachs , Mediobanca and UBS, are expected to close on March 27, with the company making its market debut on April 3.
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Man arrested near Canada's prime minister in sign of tensions |
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- U.S.-led air strikes killed 521 fighters, 32 civilians in Syria: monitor