Pfizer Invites Public to View and Listen to Webcast of April 30 Conference Call with Analysts
* Reuters is not responsible for the content in this press release.
http://pdf.reuters.com/htmlnews/8knews.asp?i=43059c3bf0e37541&u=urn:newsml:reuters.com:20130326:nBw265009a NEW YORK--(Business Wire)-- Pfizer Inc. invites investors and the general public to view and listen to a webcast of a conference call with investment analysts at 10 a.m. EDT on Tuesday, April 30, 2013. The purpose of the call is to provide an update on Pfizer`s results, as reflected in the company`s First Quarter 2013 Performance Report, to be issued that morning. To view and listen to the webcast and view the Performance Report, visit our web site at www.pfizer.com and click on the "Pfizer Quarterly Corporate Performance - First Quarter 2013" link in the Investor Presentations section located on the lower right-hand corner of that page. Information on accessing and pre-registering for the webcast will be available at www.pfizer.com beginning today. Participants are advised to pre-register in advance of the conference call. You can also listen to the conference call by dialing either (866) 246-2545 in the United States and Canada or (706) 634-2365 outside of the United States and Canada. The password is "First Quarter Earnings". Visitors to www.pfizer.com will be able to view and listen to an archived copy of the webcast of the conference call. Pfizer Inc. Media Relations Joan Campion, 212-733-2798 or Investor Relations Suzanne Harnett, 212-733-8009 Copyright Business Wire 2013
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Freescale loss in Malaysia tragedy leads to travel policy questions
- Front companies, embassies mask North Korean weapons trade - U.N