MOVES-Royal Bank of Scotland's Mideast, Africa head resigns
DUBAI, March 26
DUBAI, March 26 (Reuters) - Royal Bank of Scotland's Chief Executive Officer for the Middle East and Africa has resigned, a spokeswoman from the bank confirmed on Tuesday.
Simon Penney will be replaced by James Miller, who currently works in the United Kingdom for RBS in its debt capital markets department, the spokeswoman added, declining to give a start date for Miller.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data