S&P revises Rochester Area School District, Pa., outlook to negative
March 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Tuesday revised Rochester Area School District, Pennsylvania's A-plus bond rating outlook to negative.
S&P revised the district's "outlook to negative from stable due to the lack of a completed fiscal 2012 audit and still unavailable projections for the close of the fiscal year combined with management's projections for the use of fund balance in fiscal 2013 following unexpected expenditure increases," said S&P analyst Danielle Leonardis.
- Housing, jobs data weaken, but overall economic picture still upbeat
- Target cyber breach hits 40 million payment cards at holiday peak |
- Pizza outlet attacked as India, U.S. fail to cool diplomat row |
- New York Mayor-elect's reputation for lateness parodied on Twitter
- Putin critic Khodorkovsky free after pardon |