S&P revises Rochester Area School District, Pa., outlook to negative
March 26 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Tuesday revised Rochester Area School District, Pennsylvania's A-plus bond rating outlook to negative.
S&P revised the district's "outlook to negative from stable due to the lack of a completed fiscal 2012 audit and still unavailable projections for the close of the fiscal year combined with management's projections for the use of fund balance in fiscal 2013 following unexpected expenditure increases," said S&P analyst Danielle Leonardis.
- Obama critic D'Souza spared prison for violating election law
- U.S. and Arab allies launch first strikes on militants in Syria |
- Fired UPS worker kills two supervisors, self, in Alabama shooting
- Israel downs Syrian warplane it says violated its Golan airspace
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York