SBM Offshore, partners win $3.5 bln Petrobras contract
AMSTERDAM, March 26
AMSTERDAM, March 26 (Reuters) - Dutch maritime services company SBM Offshore said on Tuesday it and its partners had won a $3.5 billion contract from Brazilian oil company Petrobras to build two oil platforms.
SBM Offshore and its partners, including Brazil's Queiroz Galvao Oil & Gas SA, will work in a joint venture to deliver two so-called floating, production, storage and offloading platforms (FPSOs) in 2015 and 2016, SBM Offshore said in a statement.
- Pennsylvania newlyweds "just wanted to murder someone together:" police
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to reach its first global trade deal
- U.S. freeze shows no sign of weekend melt after deadly storm
- Colorado baker discriminated by denying gay couple wedding cake: judge
- North Korea frees U.S. Korean War veteran after seven weeks |