STXNEWS LATAM-Embraer says court ruling validates Republic Airways contract
A court ruling giving the go-ahead to a corporate reorganization between AMR Corp's American Airlines and Republic Airways Holdings Inc. validated a January purchase order of up to 94 E-175 planes made from Brazilian aircraft producer Embraer SA, according to a statement on Tuesday.
According to Embraer, 47 planes in the contract are firm orders with the remainder being additional planes.
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'