FINNEWS LATAM-Holders of Brazil's Eletropaulo notes agree to covenant changes
Bondholders of Brazilian power utility Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de São Paulo SA's local debt approved on Tuesday a proposal by the company to modify some contractual terms for the notes, according to a securities filing. The terms that were modified include some financial indicators used to gauge the company's credit performance and that, if violated, could lead to an early repayment of the debt.
- Australian PM says police raids follow IS linked beheading plot |
- Scots vote in independence referendum to seal the United Kingdom's fate |
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- Dollar hits six-year peak versus yen, ECB loan demand disappoints
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report