FINNEWS LATAM-Holders of Brazil's Eletropaulo notes agree to covenant changes
Bondholders of Brazilian power utility Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de São Paulo SA's local debt approved on Tuesday a proposal by the company to modify some contractual terms for the notes, according to a securities filing. The terms that were modified include some financial indicators used to gauge the company's credit performance and that, if violated, could lead to an early repayment of the debt.
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Rape and murder of 13-year-old spark debate in junta-ruled Thailand