FINNEWS LATAM-Holders of Brazil's Eletropaulo notes agree to covenant changes
Bondholders of Brazilian power utility Eletropaulo Metropolitana Eletricidade de São Paulo SA's local debt approved on Tuesday a proposal by the company to modify some contractual terms for the notes, according to a securities filing. The terms that were modified include some financial indicators used to gauge the company's credit performance and that, if violated, could lead to an early repayment of the debt.
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad