TeliaSonera employees to strike in Finland
HELSINKI, March 26
HELSINKI, March 26 (Reuters) - Several thousand Finnish employees of telecom operator TeliaSonera plan to strike on Wednesday and Thursday to protest job cuts, labour union Pro said on Tuesday.
TeliaSonera said the walkout may impact customer service.
TeliaSonera, part-owned by the Swedish and Finnish states, said in October it would cut around 2,000 jobs to reduce costs.
(Reporting by Terhi Kinnunen; editing by Balazs Koranyi)
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Storm pushes up U.S. East Coast after deep-freeze in the South
- Venezuela's Maduro to raise pressure on business after local vote