Japan's Temp Holdings to buy Intelligence Holdings from KKR -source
TOKYO, March 26
TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Japanese temporary staffing agency Temp Holdings Co Ltd will by its domestic peer Intelligence Holdings for around 70 billion yen ($742 million) from U.S private equity firm KKR, a person with direct knowledge of the matter said on Tuesday.
The purchase price will include Intelligence's debt, he said.
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- Oklahoma City policeman arrested for raping women while on patrol
- Exclusive: Apple iPhone 6 screen snag leaves supply chain scrambling |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon |