BRIEF-TUI Travel names TUI AG CEO Joussen as Chairman
LONDON, March 26
LONDON, March 26 (Reuters) - TUI Travel PLC : * Michael Frenzel has stepped down as non-executive chairman and has been
replaced by Friedrich Joussen, CEO of TUI AG.
- White House reverses, says Obama met uncle and lived with him during law school
- South Africans, some fearful, wake to life without Mandela |
- U.S. television, Twitter, alive with new version of 'Sound of Music'
- Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image
- RPT-UPDATE 1-Ford leans on global Mustang to burnish overseas image