Bank of Cyprus Chairman Artemis submits resignation: source
NICOSIA (Reuters) - Andreas Artemis, the chairman of Cyprus's biggest commercial bank, the Bank of Cyprus, has submitted his resignation, a source at the bank said on Tuesday.
"He sent a resignation letter this morning which will be examined by the Board of Directors convening this afternoon," the bank source said, requesting anonymity.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data