Cypriot bank branches in Greece to reopen on Wednesday
ATHENS (Reuters) - The branches of three Cypriot banks in Greece will reopen on Wednesday after Greece's Piraeus Bank agreed to take them over, a finance ministry official said on Tuesday.
Piraeus later confirmed the Cypriot banks, which have been closed since March 19, would open on Wednesday.
(Reporting by George Georgiopoulos, editing by Deepa Babington)
- Tearful Thai PM urges protesters to take part in election
- Google bus blocked in San Francisco gentrification protest
- North Korea's 'reign of terror' worries South's leader
- Chinese hackers spied on Europeans before G20 meeting: researcher
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media