Cypriot bank branches in Greece to reopen on Wednesday
ATHENS (Reuters) - The branches of three Cypriot banks in Greece will reopen on Wednesday after Greece's Piraeus Bank agreed to take them over, a finance ministry official said on Tuesday.
Piraeus later confirmed the Cypriot banks, which have been closed since March 19, would open on Wednesday.
(Reporting by George Georgiopoulos, editing by Deepa Babington)
- Malaysia jet sent 'pings' after going missing, sources say |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |