Foreign aid worker shot in Yemen: security source
SANAA (Reuters) - A Western aid worker was shot on Tuesday in the Yemeni capital by unidentified gunmen and was in a critical condition, a security official said.
"The foreign worker was in the car of an international organization when she was shot in one of Sanaa's streets," the official said.
No further details were immediately available.
(Reporting by Mohammed Ghobari; Writing by Mahmoud Habboush; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'
- Four dead in apparent Connecticut murder-suicide
- South Korea expands air defense zone to partially overlap China's |
- Singer Susan Boyle reveals she has Asperger's syndrome: paper
- Dynasty's Congress party punished in Indian state elections
Nelson Mandela: 1918 - 2013
Reuters looks at the life and times of Nelson Mandela, an icon of peace and reconciliation who came to embody the struggle for justice around the world. Video