Foreign aid worker shot in Yemen: security source
SANAA (Reuters) - A Western aid worker was shot on Tuesday in the Yemeni capital by unidentified gunmen and was in a critical condition, a security official said.
"The foreign worker was in the car of an international organization when she was shot in one of Sanaa's streets," the official said.
No further details were immediately available.
(Reporting by Mohammed Ghobari; Writing by Mahmoud Habboush; Editing by Louise Ireland)
- Islamic State executes soldiers, takes hostages at Syria base: social media |
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |
- Gaza truce holding but Israel's Netanyahu under fire at home |
- WHO shuts Sierra Leone lab after worker infected with Ebola
- Ukraine warns Europe of Russian gas cut-off, Moscow denies