Allianz sees no big regulatory hurdles in YKS takeover
FRANKFURT, March 27
FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Allianz does not foresee significant regulatory hurdles to its announced takeover of Turkish insurer Yapi Kredi Sigorta, Allianz's board member responsible for the region said on Wednesday.
"We do not expect any major obstacles in the process going forward because we are very diversified across products," Oliver Baete told a conference call with journalists.
Allianz, which announced earlier it was buying Yapi Kredi Sigorta from from local lender Yapi Kredi Bank, expects the deal to close in the second half of the year.
(Reporting by Jonathan Gould)
- More troops deployed in Ferguson to guard against fresh riots |
- Merkel hits diplomatic dead-end with Putin
- Jewish-nation bill frays Israel's delicate social fabric
- Ukraine reports new arrivals of Russian supplies for eastern rebels |
- Gunshots echo as violence returns to Ferguson, protests across U.S.
We are living longer but not creating financial plans to keep pace. Advisers give tips on how to make sure you don’t outlive your money. Video