Allianz sees no big regulatory hurdles in YKS takeover
FRANKFURT, March 27
FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Allianz does not foresee significant regulatory hurdles to its announced takeover of Turkish insurer Yapi Kredi Sigorta, Allianz's board member responsible for the region said on Wednesday.
"We do not expect any major obstacles in the process going forward because we are very diversified across products," Oliver Baete told a conference call with journalists.
Allianz, which announced earlier it was buying Yapi Kredi Sigorta from from local lender Yapi Kredi Bank, expects the deal to close in the second half of the year.
(Reporting by Jonathan Gould)
- Putin dissolves state news agency, tightens grip on Russia media
- North Korea says Kim's powerful uncle dismissed for 'criminal acts'
- Thai PM calls snap election, protesters want power now |
- Record cold, ice grip U.S.; more snow to blanket East
- Protesters fell Lenin statue, tell Ukraine's president 'you're next'