Chile CMPC 2012 net profit tumbles 48.4 pct on pulp prices, costs
SANTIAGO, March 27
SANTIAGO, March 27 (Reuters) - Chile forestry and paper company CMPC's 2012 net profit tumbled 48.4 percent year on year to $201.7 million, dragged down by lower wood pulp prices and higher operational costs, the company said on Wednesday.
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- North Korea fires 25 short-range and obsolete rockets: South Korea
- France bans Monsanto GM maize ahead of sowing season