Chile CMPC 2012 net profit tumbles 48.4 pct on pulp prices, costs
SANTIAGO, March 27
SANTIAGO, March 27 (Reuters) - Chile forestry and paper company CMPC's 2012 net profit tumbled 48.4 percent year on year to $201.7 million, dragged down by lower wood pulp prices and higher operational costs, the company said on Wednesday.
- Israel warns of long Gaza war as Palestinian fighters cross border |
- West agrees wider Russia sanctions as Kiev says forces near crash site |
- Court orders Russia to pay $50 billion for seizing Yukos assets |
- Man found dead trapped between elevator and shaft wall in NYC
- Wall Street yawns as deal news offsets data; Herbalife sinks