Chile CMPC 2012 net profit tumbles 48.4 pct on pulp prices, costs
SANTIAGO, March 27
SANTIAGO, March 27 (Reuters) - Chile forestry and paper company CMPC's 2012 net profit tumbled 48.4 percent year on year to $201.7 million, dragged down by lower wood pulp prices and higher operational costs, the company said on Wednesday.
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |