Chile CMPC 2012 net profit tumbles 48.4 pct on pulp prices, costs
SANTIAGO, March 27
SANTIAGO, March 27 (Reuters) - Chile forestry and paper company CMPC's 2012 net profit tumbled 48.4 percent year on year to $201.7 million, dragged down by lower wood pulp prices and higher operational costs, the company said on Wednesday.
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data