BRIEF-Husqvarna appoints Kai Warn as new CEO
March 27 (Reuters) - Husqvarna : * Kai Warn appointed new president and CEO of Husqvarna Group * Hans Linnarson, who was appointed President and CEO in 2011, will continue to work for the Group until he retires early 2014 * Warn was operations partner at private equity firm IK Investment Partners (Reporting by Stockholm newsroom, +4687001014)
- Thousands of Gaza civilians flee after Israeli warning |
- Russia threatens Ukraine after shell crosses border
- Three dead, two wounded in Pasadena, California shootings
- Teen survivor of Texas shootings says slain family members 'in much better place'
- Heavy fighting breaks out near Libya's Tripoli airport, seven dead